Restore your smile and oral function with restorative dental services
Patients in the Livermore, California area who struggle with missing, decayed, or damaged teeth will often speak to a dentist about their desires to restore their smile. At Kitty Hawk Dental Care, Dr. Kimberly King and her team offer a selection of restorative dental treatments designed to meet the needs of every patient. She specializes in providing restorative dental treatments for the reconstruction of the smile, both functionally and aesthetically.
What are the benefits of visiting Kitty Hawk Dental Care for restorative dentistry?
- Dr. King has years of experience offering dental reconstruction and prosthetics.
- Our team works with all major dental insurance plans and offers financing options to ensure patients can afford their treatments.
- We focus on ensuring pain-free, gentle, and customized care for patients of all ages seeking to reconstruct their smiles.
- Dr. King proudly offers a selection of restorative treatments in-house, avoiding the need for referrals.
What restorative services are available?
Our team is excited to provide the following reconstructive solutions for patients:
- Composite and amalgam dental fillings – addressing decay can be done using fillings, which seal off the tooth and keep cavities from getting more significant or deeper.
- Dental implants – the placement and restoration of dental implants replace one or more teeth in the smile using crowns, bridges, or implant-retained dentures.
- Lab-created dental crowns – crowns are caps that are shaped like a natural tooth and fit over the natural structure of a prepared tooth to offer restoration, beauty, and functionality. These restorations are made to match the patient’s smile for seamless integration.
- Full or partial dentures – we know that tooth loss can be devastating to the smile, so we offer dentures as an effective and economical solution for many of our patients missing one, several, or all the teeth in the mouth.
Request an appointment to learn more
If you are interested in deciding if restorative dentistry is right for your smile, connect with Dr. Kimberly King and her team at Kitty Hawk Dental Care. The office is located at 53 Wright Brothers Avenue, Suite C, and is open to new and returning patients in the Livermore, CA community. Call (925) 371-8880 today!